Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Before These Children Grow Up.....Or, A Sofa-ful of Wiggles and Giggles!

I'm so slow. Earlier this summer, I received this photo of my neighbors' Glorious Collection of Adorable Grandchildren. It's time I posted it. Old-timers to the Blog will notice "Micah and Molly" (in kindergarten now)to the right. "World's Most Serious" and her big sister are holding their fussy new brother on the left. (He's not always so fussy.) He and the other tiny boy are "new" since last November. The little "Angel" on the left is three now. These are my "Rent-a-Grandchildren", until I (hope I)get some of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...