Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Best Photo-Catch was this one

I love to point a camera in a public place and freeze a second in time in a perfect situation that says it all in one "click". It hardly ever happens, perhaps 6-10 times in the decade I've blogged. It was a slow year at the 'blog. But this photo of the young anonymous woman with flowing tresses and just the right stance, innocently evaluating some used books for purchase in the Public Market in Milwaukee one Saturday afternoon in late winter was perfect. I edited by cropping and framing--that's all. Avid readers will get this instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...