Thursday, May 5, 2016

Video: Bold New Effort for me....needs improvement

For several days, I kept seeing "flashes" of a very large raptor bird (large for my back yard). Sure, we have marsh hawks and a kestrel now and then. This was bigger; I believe it is an immature redtail hawk. We often see them sailing around over head; seldom this near.

I happened to have the camera with the video function at hand. The bird swooped into the garden, then landed on the wire above. I seldom use the video; maybe this will motivate me to do better.

Alas, the bird apparently caught my "pet" vole, that lived under the deck and amused me each morning on the ground beneath the bird feeder, zipping back and forth with seeds. No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...