Sunday, January 1, 2017

Best Photos for 2016





We traveled more in 2016: we were away from home more than a month in total. But I didn't get a lot of chances to capture the "living moments" that I enjoy.

The first two photos were from a little town in Iowa, Chariton. I was captivated by the aura of the kitchen set in an antique shop window on the main square: it was right out of the "Bridges of Madison County" film. Plus there were bonus reflections in the window including my own Hubsy.

Second: I love "alley shots" in cities and towns. I don't know why. I don't want to venture into the alley, I just want a photo.

L'heure Bleu is my favorite perfume and this photo from a camp ground in Iowa expresses the mood with perfection.

Since I saw Mt. St. Helens, I guess I should add a photo of the day we visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...