Sunday, January 1, 2017

Best Photos for 2016





We traveled more in 2016: we were away from home more than a month in total. But I didn't get a lot of chances to capture the "living moments" that I enjoy.

The first two photos were from a little town in Iowa, Chariton. I was captivated by the aura of the kitchen set in an antique shop window on the main square: it was right out of the "Bridges of Madison County" film. Plus there were bonus reflections in the window including my own Hubsy.

Second: I love "alley shots" in cities and towns. I don't know why. I don't want to venture into the alley, I just want a photo.

L'heure Bleu is my favorite perfume and this photo from a camp ground in Iowa expresses the mood with perfection.

Since I saw Mt. St. Helens, I guess I should add a photo of the day we visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment