Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Paducah!



Best "ghost sign" I've ever seen!






Paducah, KY is on the come back trail, I hope. After a long industrial past, the town is the center of a growing arts and touring destination, especially for people who enjoy or take part in, the textile arts.

I loved walking the main streets of the downtown, with many restored old store fronts from the various eras; many are in the process.

There is an entire museum dedicated to quilting; the art and workmanship makes this attractive to all but the tiniest children. My husband enjoyed it. No photography allowed inside the museum, or I would show some examples.

Paducah was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was Confused....But there really is a "Tailor of Panama"; A Great Read!

"The Tailor of Panama" by John Le Carre Since he also wrote a wonderful spy thriller called "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sp...