Thursday, June 18, 2020

What Am I Doing?

Summer Solstice is my favorite time of year.

I like to get up "in the 4's" and watch the sky get light and listen to the birds wake up. Depends on how well I have slept.

Which normally is not too well these days.

I like to work in the flowers early in the day, with my best energy. Then work around the house or go shopping for food once a week.

I tend to lose energy after noon. Or I sew. Or read.

I'm continuing with my "Faulkner Studies" by reading "The Hamlet".

I'm not very happy. Worried about everything. But I understand most people are right there with me, on the worrying. I've been very fortunate to live in peaceful times most of my life. Most of the world's population has never known real peace. Prayer, instead of worry.

But I worry about the younger people. My own kids. Pray for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...