Wednesday, June 24, 2020

You Tube During the Quarantine? (disappointed).

I probably annoy my friends and acquaintances with my reliance on You Tubes for entertainment, news, interviews, discussions, instructions etc.

I don't know why--and maybe it was just "Me"--but the platform lost it's so-called "sizzle".

During the Stay-at-Home order, I was careful not to watch too much, careful to try to keep busy about the house and garden, take long walks. But anyway, it seemed most of the You Tube creators were over-taxed by the tendency to "over-produce"....

So maybe this whole You Tube Thing was just a phase with me...?

We're not going back to cable.

Our public library is not fully open yet. That has been difficult.

Farmhouse Vernacular is the one of my former favorites that still makes me smile.

And I'm reading more books, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...