Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Make the most of what you have...

...these are nearly the only tulips I have, give or take a few in the backyard. They are fully in bloom now. Chicago-land is at it's "best" at this time of year and again in Sept-early Oct. We get these crystal clear days with all the fresh greenery and vibrant colors of the season and deep blue skies. Makes you want to RUN outside. Today you would need a warm jacket: the air was so cold it felt like being suddenly dashed with lots of cold water. Chilly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara, I love Chicago. Those blooms are hot colors even if you're having a chill. I'm still waiting for the snow to melt!

    ReplyDelete

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...