Friday, October 26, 2012

With Circles and Spirals.....


 At the Texas State Fair, I could watch this activity all day. I didn't, but was happy with the few photos.

 A handsome piece of local infrastructure. I like man-hole cover designs and fireplugs, as you know.

                                              I thought it was broken, but it is really high art.

                                                                    Happy Halloween!

                                 A delicious fruit filled oven baked pancake, as prepared by my dear friend....
Just a few steps from this wonderful staircase! Lovely lustrous wood, gleaming marble and so much else, with amazing light in a natural-world setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...