Friday, October 26, 2012

With Circles and Spirals.....


 At the Texas State Fair, I could watch this activity all day. I didn't, but was happy with the few photos.

 A handsome piece of local infrastructure. I like man-hole cover designs and fireplugs, as you know.

                                              I thought it was broken, but it is really high art.

                                                                    Happy Halloween!

                                 A delicious fruit filled oven baked pancake, as prepared by my dear friend....
Just a few steps from this wonderful staircase! Lovely lustrous wood, gleaming marble and so much else, with amazing light in a natural-world setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Books Non-fiction, because I'm trying to read more of this.

I admit I read too much random, eclectic fiction that I pick up as it crosses my path--little focus to my reading? So I'm trying to s...