Saturday, September 12, 2015

Madison Wisconsin Mifflin Street Co-op long lost Guerilla Cookies! (one of the few things I miss about the '70's)


These were from the batch that was my first attempt. I found the recipe and tried it. Best to reduce the oven temperature to around 325-F and watch the cooking progress.

These cookies were similar to an energy bar, but sweetened softly with honey, molasses and barley malt syrup. It a chore to assemble the ingredients, but if you want a taste of the 1970's, this is it.

The next time I made the cookies, they turned out "prettier".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Books Non-fiction, because I'm trying to read more of this.

I admit I read too much random, eclectic fiction that I pick up as it crosses my path--little focus to my reading? So I'm trying to s...