Saturday, September 12, 2015

Madison Wisconsin Mifflin Street Co-op long lost Guerilla Cookies! (one of the few things I miss about the '70's)


These were from the batch that was my first attempt. I found the recipe and tried it. Best to reduce the oven temperature to around 325-F and watch the cooking progress.

These cookies were similar to an energy bar, but sweetened softly with honey, molasses and barley malt syrup. It a chore to assemble the ingredients, but if you want a taste of the 1970's, this is it.

The next time I made the cookies, they turned out "prettier".

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...