Wednesday, September 2, 2015

To Read These Three....I must really love to read

Since I have not written a manuscript, gotten it published and had it become a best seller, I can't be too critical of those who have. I get it.

Having mentioned that, I will never even look into another Jeffrey Archer novel after I choked my way through "Kane & Abel". But maybe it only seemed outdated, since it came out more than 30 years ago and wasn't very well written or edited.

Probably I'm the wrong demographic for Laura Griffin's "Unspeakable-A Tracers Novel". Routine, not very thrilling crime novel. With a twist of "chick-lit".

Least offensive was "Omerta" by Mario Puzo; normally I enjoy his novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...