Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A Long-Deceased Ant makes a Return Appearance...

In transition seasons, a few ants find their way into the kitchen from outside. Fact of life; not too serious. (I don't like the idea of pest control contractors spraying poison around the foundation, etc.) So we plug the holes the insects use to get in, and so on.  A couple of years ago, I found this little soldier struggling across the counter with his burden of a food crumb; before I dispatched him I took a photo. Then "foto-fun" edited to produce this portrait. Good for a re-visit while I'm laid up with a healing foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...