Whenever I see a bug that interests me, I photograph it, then look it up on the internet; same as one might look up an unfamiliar word in the dictionary. I do the same with plants, butterflies, etc. Lifetime Learning: keeps me out of taverns. So, this stink bug: looks like a shield-shaped chip of jade. Very pretty, did not stink and this is the only one I've seen here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different
My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...
-
The Official First Flower of the Growing Season 2010--the chilly, bloodless snow-drop tentatively peeps up, through the crust of bird-seed ...
-
This raucous bird looks like a Fish Crow I miss these small lizards and their antics, now that I am home in Illinois
-
We spent the morning at the Orlando Museum of Art. It is not too large, so easily toured in a leisurely morning. The museum owns a well ...
No comments:
Post a Comment