Tuesday, January 11, 2011
I Think We Might be Back in Kansas Now, Puppy....
...this would be the local cemetery near Gorham, KS. I mentioned it in a previous frame. It is jaw-droppingly flat in central KS; even more so than central IL where I went to college. The sky is always interesting, however--especially storms and great sunsets. (photo is from our archives, taken a few years back.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different
My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...
-
The Official First Flower of the Growing Season 2010--the chilly, bloodless snow-drop tentatively peeps up, through the crust of bird-seed ...
-
This raucous bird looks like a Fish Crow I miss these small lizards and their antics, now that I am home in Illinois
-
We spent the morning at the Orlando Museum of Art. It is not too large, so easily toured in a leisurely morning. The museum owns a well ...

No comments:
Post a Comment