Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hubsy's First Eggplant...

 photographed on the food scale, used to document every ounce of food produced by the garden. We are in the hundreds of pounds for the year, People. He would like to know the "per pound retail price" of all the vegetables so as to calculate a dollar value. I say "you can't place a $$ worth on these treasures! (aloud) and  sopleasedropthesubjectsinceIain'tpricingthisstuffoutforyou." (to myself)

...here, the eggplant is accompanied by "Hubsy's First Green Pepper". I call it "Prom Portrait" and I really like it!  More likely, the two of them are going to end up baking together in the Eggplant Parmasan I'll make this week. A sad ending for them, but dinner for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...