Sunday, July 19, 2015

More Photos to Remember my Aunt, who recently passed away.

 My Grandparents, my Mother (the older girl in the center) and my twin Aunts. Later, a baby brother was added.
 The twins were not identical. The toddler with straighter hair is the one who passed away Friday.
 Sadly, the other little girl died in the early 1950's; her children were lavished with love by her devoted twin.
 I can hear my Grandmother saying: "yes, they are twins; no, they are not identical; yes, they are handful; no, you can't have one...." there was not internet in 1925. (Mom, giggling on the left)
Little matching playsuits...chubby little cheeks...more fun than a box of kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...