Wednesday, April 5, 2017
"I Remember Mama"
Just a few photographs to observe the April 6 (1999) anniversary of her passing. Mom as a toddler with a big hat (one of the nicest photos), and those among her family and siblings. With the passing last summer of her baby brother, the infant in the photo above, they are all gone now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different
My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...
-
The Official First Flower of the Growing Season 2010--the chilly, bloodless snow-drop tentatively peeps up, through the crust of bird-seed ...
-
This raucous bird looks like a Fish Crow I miss these small lizards and their antics, now that I am home in Illinois
-
We spent the morning at the Orlando Museum of Art. It is not too large, so easily toured in a leisurely morning. The museum owns a well ...

No comments:
Post a Comment