Thursday, March 18, 2010

I "heart" the Wall Street Journal....


I need to read it for work, but I like it for other things...like today: goodness, the markets are dull (tho positive) these days; I'm tired and just plain mad about this healthcare mess-making and all the shell games. So, today there's also a neat little piece on snowdrop flowers. How timely, mine are in bloom. So, during a break I went outside and cut a few and learned I have three varieties--maybe even a Mrs. MacNamera (lower right). Not sure about the other two.
And next time I buy some bulbs, I'll notice what variety I have. There's always something to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...