Monday, March 22, 2010

A Feat Demonstrated and A New Portrait...

Yesterday I spent some time in the Wacky World of my 5-year old niece. She illustrated the difficult trick she calls "hand to foot". I predict that once the weather improves and she is let out into the relative freedom of her backyard, with the help of her friends, this maneuver will be elegantly refined and transformed into the ever-popular "cart-wheel".
Then, she arranged a setting for an informal portrait she calls "me and my monkeys". She is 5 years, 4 months and 11 days at this point. And, when she feels like it, she can read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...