Thanks for the Inspiration...

.....Lily at Long Island Daily Photo: A Floral Tribute to Elizabeth Taylor...I noticed while googling around last might at her 3rd husband, Michael Todd, was killed in a fiery plane crash on March 22, 1958. I remember the incident, since it was widely reported. Even at age 9, I was a news-junky. She missed the anniversary of his passing by only an hour or so, but her funeral, it is reported, will be today--the 53rd anniversary of his funeral. There was an exquisite black-and-white family photo of the two of them with their baby daughter. I can't help wondering if her life might have been much different if not for that tragedy.

Comments

  1. All I know are her movies and I love them! She was quite something on the big screen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Manhattan Beach CA...

A Book Best Read at Halloween!!

We Took Her to Keeneland...The Racecourse of Lexington,