Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Resorting to Cat Photos again....

...Bloggsy's Blogging Blah's persist. Nothing like the spirit crushing exercise we call Tax Preperation, piled on top of a difficult winter, etc. Seems to stifle the creative urges (fortunately, not everyone is like me in this respect.) So I was glad to see my two cats doing something unique to them: getting along and sleeping close together. Never happens; only when Scotchie, (L) gets bored and decides to go bother Hobbes, on the right, are they this close--just before the screaming cat fight starts.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of our girls when they were little. Fight and all. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I was Confused....But there really is a "Tailor of Panama"; A Great Read!

"The Tailor of Panama" by John Le Carre Since he also wrote a wonderful spy thriller called "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sp...