Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Resorting to Cat Photos again....

...Bloggsy's Blogging Blah's persist. Nothing like the spirit crushing exercise we call Tax Preperation, piled on top of a difficult winter, etc. Seems to stifle the creative urges (fortunately, not everyone is like me in this respect.) So I was glad to see my two cats doing something unique to them: getting along and sleeping close together. Never happens; only when Scotchie, (L) gets bored and decides to go bother Hobbes, on the right, are they this close--just before the screaming cat fight starts.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of our girls when they were little. Fight and all. LOL

    ReplyDelete

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...