Monday, March 7, 2011

Lady R. Has a Matter for the Complaint Dept. At Barbbblog!

Please remember, Lady R.  is the first and original "encourager" of the B'Blog, so if she is not Happy! with her blog-viewing, the staff has a bad day around here!
So here's the deal: Lady R. feels that the small girl in my "picture of the year for 2010" looks unhappy and distressed; Lady R. is a devoted Grandma and she does not like to see children upset!!


Here is the entire photo, in context. The photo was taken near a "water feature" statue ensemble at The Grove in Los Angeles in Spring 2010. It was only after I got home and studied it that I saw that the baby wanted the "statue-child" to give her a drink from the water hose, too. Do other toddlers react this way, I wonder? The design of the statue-art "works", since this little girl was totally drawn into the "life" of the setting.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, my first thought was that she was hoping for a drink of water!

    ReplyDelete

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...