Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another Very Special Birthday!!

...You know, it's not easy to decide to start a blog; first you get the idea, then overcome the natural tendency to say "why would anyone read my blog? my life is so humdrum, I bore myself." Then you might "run the idea" past your Hubsy and friends.    Goodness, you would think I suggested committing a crime!! I can be discouraged easily, so you'd think I would have left the blogging to others. EXCEPT for the bright smile and interested encouraging attitude of Lady R! She is such a gracious, smart lady that I designated her the Official Blog Encourager! She's very busy contributing time and energy to charities she likes, spending time with her family--her wonderful Hubsy, two great sons and adored Grandies. This friendly group of people "came with the package" when our Blonde Guy married L'il Pearl, since Lady R is BFF of Pearl's Mom. I borrowed the photo above from Lady R's fb--at her happiest with the Grandchildren. Happy Birthday, Lady R!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...