... I just happened by chance to catch this lavender sunset a few days ago. Lately, it's been hot and dry. But suddenly, we had a dramatic sunset and some rain....prairie summers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different
My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...
-
The Official First Flower of the Growing Season 2010--the chilly, bloodless snow-drop tentatively peeps up, through the crust of bird-seed ...
-
This raucous bird looks like a Fish Crow I miss these small lizards and their antics, now that I am home in Illinois
-
We spent the morning at the Orlando Museum of Art. It is not too large, so easily toured in a leisurely morning. The museum owns a well ...
This sky is beautiful. What a lovely shot. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteThat really is beautiful. Amazing colours.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Wow, beautiful colours!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is so beautiful!
ReplyDelete