Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Going Rogue--4 year old style--at the Furry Friends Party


One curious and brave little party-maverick decided to go check out a gaggle of canada geese far across the park. She was off like a shot, undeterred by parents' cries for her to stop and come back. She headed straight into the flock, waving her arms and doing her best to get the geese upset; her little face (eyes) at beak-level to the geese. They are feisty birds; I have experienced several "goose charges" when I'm riding my bike. So there's my brother in the striped shirt, after the drama was over, herding the little outlaw (just behind the bush) back to the group. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...