Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OK, Something Artsey From the Farm....

...well, it used to be a farm. The Steamboat Junction B & B and Campground, near Bluffton MO was our home away from home! Aside from darling cabin houses that resembled "doll" farmhouses, several aging out buildings with weathered wood, the cleanest "port-a-potty" I've ever seen (ditto: the cute little shower cabin), the proprietrix vends on array of trail snacks and drinks to through-bikers on the Katy Trail. But how did the door handle get warped like that?

1 comment:

  1. The farm you speak of was the owned by my step fathers family, Gregory. I spent 1970-1983 on that farm. The best days of my life. The house was a riverboat in the late 1800's.. dismantled then reassembled into a house. Granny and Grandpa Gregory lived there for decades.

    ReplyDelete

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...