Saturday, February 12, 2011
Cheap Entertainment for Old People...
Hubsy thinks it might cost about .75 a day to feed all these birds and the associated rodents that feed from the leavings. A bit less than $275 a year. Less than feeding the cats; certainly less than vetting the cats. But whose counting? With the feeder outside my office window, I get hours of wholesome Old Lady fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different
My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...
-
The Official First Flower of the Growing Season 2010--the chilly, bloodless snow-drop tentatively peeps up, through the crust of bird-seed ...
-
This raucous bird looks like a Fish Crow I miss these small lizards and their antics, now that I am home in Illinois
-
We spent the morning at the Orlando Museum of Art. It is not too large, so easily toured in a leisurely morning. The museum owns a well ...
Certainly less than a Starbucks per day.
ReplyDelete