Friday, April 22, 2011

"A Brand New Angel in Heaven"...

...that's what I said on Facebook. Early this year, I referred obliquely to the serious illness of Hubsy's sister Peggy. She passed away yesterday. A lady of great kindness, grace and humor. Active in her church, busy, a big part of the lives of her grandchildren--she adored them. (The church shown above is one I found in Roanoke a few days ago, but it fits.) Yes, she will be missed; but there were so many unforgettable moments and smiles that she will remain in the hearts and memories of all who knew her. Rest Well, Peg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...