Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Roanoke VA April 19, 2011--The Noon Hour...

 ...skipping forward to my favorite action shots; yesterday walked the length and breadth of Roanoke's downtown (while Hubs' was at the Transportation Museum). Mainly, I photographed the old buildings, some of which will follow. But I saw these two smooth criminals clattering down the sidewalk on their 'boards, looking so cute and stupid with the tops of their panties showing....snap!
...as I followed our little dudes, this perfect and touching pair appeared. I love his gentle hand on her arm, his watchful eye on the traffic and likely her X-ray file and her red purse in his other hand. High Drama when you're in your 80's! I hope they got home alright; the enormous contrast between the frivolity and energy of healthy youth and the utter seriousness of great age. I'm somewhere in the middle, but I can see both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Swore I would Not View Yellowstone Through the Lense of my Camera..

However, I did take a few evocative, misty photos of some bison and early September snow at the Park.