Monday, November 7, 2011

Sometimes The Magic Works....

...you point the camera and capture something interesting, unusual, lovely, odd, scandalous, weird, one-of-a-kind. This is just one confused little goldfinch, after Hubs took the screen down from the window. It was fluttering around, trying to see what I was doing in here. The radial shaped paper thing taped to the window is to help the birds see there is a barrier. Otherwise, they try to come crashing in---some of them, anyway---I'd rather they didn't kill themselves at the feeding station.    Crap, that window is dirty; that is one way that you know when you are my house--but the food is good. He's a Camera Critter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...