Friday, February 3, 2012

Back to Reality with a Dreadful Jolt!...


...Bonnie and Elburn, my personal favorite part of Hubsy's HS Reunions. Suddenly and without warning, Bonnie slipped away in her sleep last week. Gracious, golden-hearted Kansas country goodness, diligent care of family and friends--and little animals; fun, friendship and frankly just the right amount of sparkling mischief! She could tell the old High School stories to me, the outsider; I felt like I was there to the point where I definitely liked his Reunions better than my own!    My photo, below, does not do the family justice since the temperature of about 110-degrees that sweltering day.  Obviously, she was needed in Heaven for some reason we cannot yet understand. RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...