Friday, February 3, 2012

Back to Reality with a Dreadful Jolt!...


...Bonnie and Elburn, my personal favorite part of Hubsy's HS Reunions. Suddenly and without warning, Bonnie slipped away in her sleep last week. Gracious, golden-hearted Kansas country goodness, diligent care of family and friends--and little animals; fun, friendship and frankly just the right amount of sparkling mischief! She could tell the old High School stories to me, the outsider; I felt like I was there to the point where I definitely liked his Reunions better than my own!    My photo, below, does not do the family justice since the temperature of about 110-degrees that sweltering day.  Obviously, she was needed in Heaven for some reason we cannot yet understand. RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haha--another kind of mask

One of our home grown potatoes seemed to smile at me as it was readied for cook pot.