Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Treasure Trove....for family especially.

 My Mom's Father, taken about 1905...

Her Mom and infant twin sisters. Girls born in Aug. 1922, this was a couple months later.

 The family, before my Uncle was born; about 1925 in Cincinnati.  Mom's in the middle with the Buster Brown haircut.
 The only way to tell the Twins apart is that I have heard Betty had the curly hair and Ann's was straight. Taken likely same days as family picture.

 Mom as a tiny infant. Early 1920.
Mom at just shy of 3. Photo likely taken about the time the Twins were born.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...