Friday, September 7, 2012

Why I Don't Post as Much These Days....

Remember, a couple of weeks ago, Cousin Madeline visited? We visited my Father in his nursing facility each day of her stay and took a photo or two.  Dad is declining--I hate to say it, but it's true--from the effects of long-term type 2 diabetes. He is completely unable to take care of himself, spend time out of bed or tolerate solid food; he has visably declined from when his photo was taken.   I had no idea of the ravishes of this disease!   Since I see him each evening after work, monitoring his care and trying to feed him some Ensure, not as much time to think up clever blog posts, but I have some new images coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haha--another kind of mask

One of our home grown potatoes seemed to smile at me as it was readied for cook pot.