Friday, September 7, 2012

Why I Don't Post as Much These Days....

Remember, a couple of weeks ago, Cousin Madeline visited? We visited my Father in his nursing facility each day of her stay and took a photo or two.  Dad is declining--I hate to say it, but it's true--from the effects of long-term type 2 diabetes. He is completely unable to take care of himself, spend time out of bed or tolerate solid food; he has visably declined from when his photo was taken.   I had no idea of the ravishes of this disease!   Since I see him each evening after work, monitoring his care and trying to feed him some Ensure, not as much time to think up clever blog posts, but I have some new images coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...