Thursday, September 20, 2012

More of These Old Family Photos.....

Why I am doing this? Unfortunately, the child on the right, Anne, passed away quite sadly in 1951. The curly top girl, Betty just celebrated her 90th. But just a few days ago, she had a stroke....

My own Mother, Vivian, is L-her-AO at them in the background. The twins are about 2, so Mom's about 5.

 The small boy in the last post, my Grandfather, in his WWI uniform. Don't see many of those these days, do you, Kids?

 Mom's not very happy about those twins just born upstairs at home in the house and they won't let her see her Mommy.

Several years later, they all had a horse ride in Lexington, KY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...