Monday, June 27, 2016

My Mixed Thoughts about Disney-Culture: Admiration at the Creativity vs. Dismay at the Materialism

Hot, tired children and parents were everywhere.
Hyper-materialism on display.
Bippidy-Boppidy Boutique?
Worlds Largest Disney Store
A tiny toddler princess tosses a hat on the floor and refuses to pick it up. Both parent's plant the flag on the point that "she will pick it up". Well, no she won't. (Baby too young for The Worlds Biggest Disney Store).
Constantly, though out the day, I saw parents hauling tiny kids far to young for such a big day. Why not leave the babies with Grandma and take the 8-pluses?
Too me, all this would not be fun, this would be pressure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...