Sunday, May 9, 2010

One more from the fashion District....

...from here, we walked back up the hill in Search Of Food! We discovered the Central Market and shared a pupusa --just cheese, please. Thus fortified, we extended the adventure to ChinaTown and finally stumbled into Philippe's without realizing it is a landmark restaurant in LA. Hubs had a dipped pork sandwich and I got an egg custard, both of which we shared. Old Peoples' Travels. The next evening, we took l'il pearl and that nice young man of her's to Canter's Deli for dinner--Those were the dining high points, in my opinion. Oh, and I learned I must try to make a pizza with spinach and fontinella cheese sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...