Saturday, May 15, 2010

I liked the vertical column of hats, that's all...

...almost done with the massive inventory of California pictures; not too much is happening here. Tho I should add that last night I went to the city with my older son's fiancee (who doesn't have a blog name yet) to see an opera called Three Decembers. The star performer, Frederica von Stade is retiring soon, I'm told. I'll try most things once, and this was my third opera since the fall. It was a modern opera--like a play set to music. Funny how we got the tickets: the kids went to a benefit for the opera and my son WON tickets to a series of performances. Well, he was nearly as thrilled as if he'd won twelve crochet lessons!! But he's had a work commitment and was not able to go to the last two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...