Monday, July 5, 2010

Babies and Cameras....

...I noticed when my niece was this age that sometimes she did not appreciate those visits when I, eager for posterity, would follow her around with my Nikon, clicking away. It's a larger sized camera, for one thing; maybe it makes them nervous. Alice was just a bit like this; she glared little baby-daggers at me at one point and turned her face away from a shot or two. But the presence of the camera did not spoil her appreciation of the Faery Garden; the image above was the only time I asked her to "pose" for the camera by showing me the ceramic bunny in her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...