Monday, January 3, 2011

Same Old Comedian...and a completely new Bird!

...another crappy photo of my pet woodpecker. He never flies directly to the suet feeder to eat; he lands on the screen with a scratchy "thrunk" noise, crawls around til he can peer into the room at me, turning his head from side to side--eyeing me, you might say. It's funnier in person than it is in the telling. Then he heads for the feeder. I told Hubsy to please not remove the screen, since I'm afraid the little idiot bird will crash into the window.        Today, a White Breasted Nuthatch briefly landed on the suet feeder, then left. But I bet it returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Swore I would Not View Yellowstone Through the Lense of my Camera..

However, I did take a few evocative, misty photos of some bison and early September snow at the Park.