Monday, January 3, 2011

Same Old Comedian...and a completely new Bird!

...another crappy photo of my pet woodpecker. He never flies directly to the suet feeder to eat; he lands on the screen with a scratchy "thrunk" noise, crawls around til he can peer into the room at me, turning his head from side to side--eyeing me, you might say. It's funnier in person than it is in the telling. Then he heads for the feeder. I told Hubsy to please not remove the screen, since I'm afraid the little idiot bird will crash into the window.        Today, a White Breasted Nuthatch briefly landed on the suet feeder, then left. But I bet it returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...