Monday, December 26, 2011

BlueRidge Parkway and Roanoke, VA


 ...a scenic photo and spectacular view around every bend on the BlueRidge Parkway, even in the early Spring...

 ...Roanoke, with it's active railroading, rail-related museums, interesting old brick downtown was a fun day of photo hunting for me (some call it "swiping souls").


...my hands-down favorite people-in-action catch of 2011. One photo click apart, the contrast of decades of age difference, and modes of wheeled conveyence---in 50 years, will one of the boys in the top photo be in the same position as the elderly gentleman in the lower photo, I wonder? Only the Lord knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...