Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Need to Hurry with this Review of 2011...

 ...The great snow blizzard of 2011...one of my favorite of the neighborhood homes....

 ...a warm-looking sunset in later winter....

...a good catch: deer leaping a fence on an early spring afternoon in Fox River Grove, IL...

...a pretty shot of a comuter train crossing a rail bridge over the Fox River that day....
...a month or so later and hundreds of miles away in Charlotte NC, a strange site frozen in time: a young man and woman parading along quickly in this unusual formation: I wish I'd been able to get a front view of the couple; she acted as if he was not there, she was not distressed even with his arm at her neck. It was like a vision from a strange dream. I can still hear his heavy footfalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...