I Need to Hurry with this Review of 2011...

 ...The great snow blizzard of 2011...one of my favorite of the neighborhood homes....

 ...a warm-looking sunset in later winter....

...a good catch: deer leaping a fence on an early spring afternoon in Fox River Grove, IL...

...a pretty shot of a comuter train crossing a rail bridge over the Fox River that day....
...a month or so later and hundreds of miles away in Charlotte NC, a strange site frozen in time: a young man and woman parading along quickly in this unusual formation: I wish I'd been able to get a front view of the couple; she acted as if he was not there, she was not distressed even with his arm at her neck. It was like a vision from a strange dream. I can still hear his heavy footfalls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manhattan Beach CA...

A Book Best Read at Halloween!!

We Took Her to Keeneland...The Racecourse of Lexington,