Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fast-Forward Thru the Early Summer

 The prettiest summer lilies I've ever seen in the yard of a run-down house near the Kankakee River on one of the only long bike rides we had in 2011...

 FlowerGirl all tired, silly and still excited after her dance recital....she's a ham....

The Gardener's oldest granddaughter enjoying her birthday with her cousins at Grandma's house....that's a very old family heirloom rocking horse she's playing on....

 FlowerGirl's mommy fell in love with a puppy when they were on vacation and they brought it home....

My yard was full of lovely butterflies last summer, I hope I see even more in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...