Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Little Arroyo Wildlife....


 I found a cute  little toad on the pathway and gently moved him over in the direction he was heading. I spent my toddler- and little girl-hood on a country farm; in those days, I was an out-door baby and have no gag-reaction to little animals like this, or snakes or bugs...

where's my "guide to western birds"? oh, that's right, Blondie and Pearl have it. And I forgot to look the bird up before I left. We're screwed about figuring out what kind of bird this is.

2 comments:

  1. Cute frog and a great sighting. I am thinking your bird is a Western Scrub-Jay but don't hold me to it. I have been wrong before. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you are probably correct, eileen. thanx

    ReplyDelete

I Swore I would Not View Yellowstone Through the Lense of my Camera..

However, I did take a few evocative, misty photos of some bison and early September snow at the Park.