Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Here and Now...And By Request

 Our wonderful neighbor to our north side--house on the left in photo below-- was nice enough to suggest I
put photos of the (Suddenly!) Spring color on the Blog. So, that's our house, too.

 So, People, I'm not complaining. Most of the World's had horrible weather, cold, tornados, etc. But never in all my life have I seen a Spring this hot, this long, this early. Normally, there is a progression of the early Spring blooms; this year they are blooming altogether, all at once. It's been in mid-80's for days now; tho it may cool down soon. Mid-March in Chicagoland? Sometimes you have to "shovel it".


I "Heart" Yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...