Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What Blogs Does a Blogsy Read...?

Indeed!  Besides news like the on-line Wall Street Journal and various political and culture blogs that I wouldn't bother about: you have your favorites too; here are a few blogs I really enjoy for entertainment:

My Pink Life Aimee Weaver does a wonderful, warm-hearted crafter life-style blog. A busy young mom, she finds time to consistently turn out beautifully executed furniture-craft and art projects, interlaced with antics of the kids, photographs--and oh, she had a talent for finding fun clothing in thrift shops.

Yankee in Belgrade My favorite photoblog! A long-time American ex-pat who lives in Belgrade has a wonderful talent for catching a moment, swiping a soul, showing the rough beauty of the land. Poignant, too. The lady was widowed suddenly, just a few years ago: I have a feeling the making of the blog and gathering of material may be a method of coping with the loss. Some gorgeous and inspiring photos!

New Vintage Lady My favorite sewing blog. She's wild, wacky, creative, making vintage-style clothing for larger ladies, lives in LA., is banned from the Queen Mary Hotel for snooping around "off-limits"--I did that once, but didn't get caught.

PS family and friends, I'm also not mentioning some of your wonderful blogs for privacy concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...