Thursday, March 8, 2012

Regrettably Remiss....Omission!

How could I neglect to include Shorpy's in a list of my favorite photo-blogs? Most everybody who has found my little blog probably already knows this cool site. Tho it is commercial, it's not too blatant about it; featuring countless antique photos from old newspaper inventories.   The site is dedicated to the memory of a young child industrial worker at the turn of the last century, a small, spindly boy of perhaps 12 or so, dirty and bent from heavy toil, yet his impish little face still speaks to you after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...