Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yellow Stuff Around the Village....

 I wonder about people who select a vibrant, bright color to paint their home; to carry off such a color scheme, it has to be done "right", with proper execution and great maintainence. Seasonal decor helps. This home is even brighter in reality than the photo. "Bright Blue--in Winter"

Oh My Lord...the entire lawn was covered with wild violets and dreaded dandelions!! I cringe to think of the (hired) labor and chemicals it will take to rid this property of this mess! The voilets have tenacious tubers...I know this 'cause I let them get loose in my yard long ago, thinking they were pretty.

Springtime in America: a brilliant colored vintage "muscle" car among the sensible minivans. Attaboy!

1 comment:

  1. pretty colors of yellow, beautiful views too :-) Dropping by from MYM

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/peach-my-new-favorite-ice-cream-flavor/

    ReplyDelete

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...