Sunday, August 29, 2010

I dottle in doorways! We have another Railroad to Visit...

... so "Let's Roll". We drove through more picturesque countryside under heavy platinum-gold (my fav)skies. (You hear and see the expression "let's roll" quite a bit here in central PA-poignant, this time of year.) We're heading for the East Broad Top narrow gauge railroad, near Orbisonia, PA. Some of the best pictures were taken here, by Hubsy as he wandered about in the rail yard; found a nest of wasps, too, and got stung.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara! I found your blog through Sky Watch! That is a neat shot you have posted there! Too bad for the wasp sting, though!

    ReplyDelete

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...