Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Farm Yard Madonna 1.2

...I like these photos of the annonymous mom and child on so many levels. Adorable. The colors: clear and strong. Thanks, young Mom, for wearing a co-ordinated ensemble! She looks so strong, yet tender with the child. Texture: the grass, the tree bark, the gravel, the painted barn, the rope of the swing. Movement: some mildly diagonal lines create a subtle tension; the squirming baby (the star of the show). Space. I don't mean to "praise" my own "work". This was just a random good catch; saved for ever in the vastness of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...