Saturday, May 7, 2011

OMG--The Grove "Vicarious Thrills Celebrity Report!!"

...l'il Pearl made a rare appearance on FB yesterday to say that Thom Yorke transacted some commerce at the store with Our Blonde Guy! OK! I quickly wikipedia'd to figure out who-the-heck this was: Radiohead?
So I have put out an Appeal To All Celebrities: When you go to the Grove to buy things and get your picture taken, if you buy stuff from my Blonde Kid, Please try to Be a Celebrity I can "OMG!" without doing Research! (so my funny li'l Pearl messaged back to ask if Seeing Orlando Bloom at brunch was good enough for me? OMG: That's what I'm talkin' about!) For new visitors, l'il Pearl is one daughter-in-law's blog-name, Amethyst is the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...