Saturday, May 7, 2011

OMG--The Grove "Vicarious Thrills Celebrity Report!!"

...l'il Pearl made a rare appearance on FB yesterday to say that Thom Yorke transacted some commerce at the store with Our Blonde Guy! OK! I quickly wikipedia'd to figure out who-the-heck this was: Radiohead?
So I have put out an Appeal To All Celebrities: When you go to the Grove to buy things and get your picture taken, if you buy stuff from my Blonde Kid, Please try to Be a Celebrity I can "OMG!" without doing Research! (so my funny li'l Pearl messaged back to ask if Seeing Orlando Bloom at brunch was good enough for me? OMG: That's what I'm talkin' about!) For new visitors, l'il Pearl is one daughter-in-law's blog-name, Amethyst is the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Authors' "First Novels": one Noir and one, just plain Dark

Noir: James Anderson is a regional, Pacific Northwest writer of fiction, poetry, reviews as well as an editor and teacher. "The Nev...